Get Rid of Irritating Strawberry Legs, Here are the Remedies
Get Rid Of Strawberry Legs?
Getting rid of strawberry legs is through the strawberry legs treatment. To begin with, are the:
Shaving, though a routine procedure, is about using it carefully. Apply moisturizing lotion after each shave, and use proper blades. Shave in the direction of the hair growth. Use wax strips or an epilator instead of a razor.
Regularly moisturize your skin as any lack of moisture leads to acne and your skin produces sebum in excess. Therefore, it causes strawberry legs. Regularly exfoliating your skin eliminates the dead skin from your legs. With no dead cells, new fresh hair gets space to grow. Use medication over-the-counter on your legs. Ensure the medication has salicylic or glycolic acid helping in acne treatment.
A home remedy is to take a buttermilk bath. It has lactic acid, a natural chemical exfoliant. You may add to your bathing water a cup of buttermilk and soak your legs in it for a few minutes. Take a shower. You can take this bath daily; there are no side effects.
Aloe Vera – It is a natural moisturizer keeping skin hydrated.
You can use Aloe Vera in two ways:
- Scoop the gel out from an aloe vera fresh leaf and massage it on your strawberry legs. Leave for 10 minutes, and using cold water rinse it. You can do this every day.
- Prepare aloe vera and sugar scrub by taking 2-3 tablespoons of sugar, fresh aloe vera gel 2 tablespoons, and coconut or sesame oil 1-2 tablespoons. Apply over strawberry legs and massage in a circular motion for 15 minutes. Use water and wash off, while applying the moisturizer. Follow this thrice a week this procedure.
A Homemade Scrub– Prepare a scrub using minced cucumber, rose water 4-5 tablespoons, and essential oil 1 -2 drops. Mix them and apply for 15 minutes on your legs. Wash in cold water and apply moisturizer. You can follow a routine for 15 days or a month and see the difference.
Essential Oils– Use Jojoba oil and tree oil, these essential oils are useful to cure dry skin. They are the perfect strawberry legs treatment. It is because these essential oils have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. They heal wounds faster and cure skin problems such as itching and dryness. Mix both essential oils, apply for 5-10 minutes, and massage on the strawberry legs.
- Electrolysis- Using electricity at low levels is a way of preventing ingrown hair. It is a procedure using electricity.
- Laser Therapy– It is a therapy that allows removing permanently your body hair or at least for a longer time.
Chemical Exfoliants– Using AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) is a chemical exfoliant that loosens and detaches the dead skin cells and does not need scrubbing.
- Both glycolic and lactic acid are AHAs, and it helps exfoliate the skin to cure strawberry skin. Lactic acid eliminates dead skin and reduces the symptoms of strawberry legs